Monday, March 22, 2010

Captin Crunch, Crunch Berries Frappuccino®

Alright, many of you may not know that I was a STARBUCKS employee for 1 week *yawn*... Thats it...one week! It took me THREE days to look down at that horrible green apron, and decide that the job was not FABULOUS, not for me and I couldn't do itany longer... BUT it took me a week to decide that the discount I was getting had to come to an end! *smiles*
Ont thing I did learn was that you can make Strawberries & Crème Frappuccino® Blended Crème, taste JUST like a Captin Crunch, crunch berries frappucinio!!
In order to get that taste you have to place the order a caertain way! If you do exactly what I say you will end up with a frosty, tasty, delightful beverage that happens to taste like a Crunch Berry Frappuccino.

■[Tall/Grande] Strawberries & Crème Frappuccino® Blended Crème + 1 pump Hazelnut + 1 pump Toffenut+1 scoop of choc. chips
■[Venti] Strawberries & Crème Frappuccino® Blended Crème + 2 pumps Hazelnut + 2 pumps Toffenut + 2 scoops of choclate chips

No comments:

Post a Comment