Sunday, March 14, 2010

SUBLIMEwith ROME....can't wait!! xoxo

Fourteen years after Sublime frontman Bradley Nowell died from a heroin overdose, the Long Beach ska-punk trio's surviving original members have decided it's time to revive the name and celebrate the group's musical legacy while attempting to add some new chapters to its story.


Bassist Bud Gaugh and drummer Eric Wilson have teamed with a 21-year-old singer and guitarist named Rome Ramirez(left)! Rome, who uses only one name, says this represents a unique opportunity for a young musician who credits Sublime for inspiring him to pick up a guitar and play music when he was 12.
Im so excited for the show and will be attending the April 21st show in Hollywood CA. I know it wont be the same with out the Late Bradley Nowell....but I am looking foward to hearing the original members play with the awesome, from what I hear, Rome!!

I will def. give my full review after the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment