Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The voice...ROME RAMIREZ xoxo

ROME RAMIREZ
Born: 1988 in Northern California

Genres: Ska punk, dub, reggae, hip hop
Occupations: Musician, producer
Instruments: Guitar, vocals
Associated acts: Sublime with Rome

Oh wow. Let me breath for a second!!!
I've just finished listening to LAY ME DOWN, with ROME and the Dirty Heads. WOW! He sounds like a DREAM!! I'm loving it and looking foward to hearing him play with SUBLIME on 4/21/10.
McHandsome has this killer myspace profile: http://www.myspace.com/romemusica with samples of his music. ADD HIM!! LOVE HIM!!! and SHOW HIM MAJOR LOVE!!!
Listen to his stuff and get to know my new obsession! LOL
He will def. rock your socks off!
I can't wait to see more from this hunky bunch of talent. We will def. be hearing a lot more of him in the years to come!! at least I hope...
I also found out he was born in NorCaL like me. I think its a sign!!
HAHA just kidding. I can dream tho. right?!
; )

No comments:

Post a Comment