Monday, March 8, 2010

Confessions of a Concealaholic by BENEFIT




Confessions of a Concealaholic, By Benefit
A concealing and brightening kit!

Don't fight it, hide it!! I am loving this awesome concealing and brightening kit!! It contains everything you might need to make your life utterly FABULOUS!! Gotta love BENEFIT!!

I usually have issues concealing different flaws on my face. Out grown eyebrows, a huge pore, a n un-friendly zit...whatever! Its magical!!

Here is my review on each product in this set:



This set contains:
- 0.25 oz "That Gal" brightening face primer
- 2 x 0.04 oz Boi-ing industrial strength concealer in 01 Light (for fair complexions) and 02 Medium (for medium complexions) for custom concealing
- 0.11 oz Erase Paste brightening camouflage for eyes and face in No. 2 (for medium complexions)
- 0.03 oz Lemon Aid (sheer pale yellow) color correcting eyelid primer
- 0.03 oz Eye Bright (pale pink) instant eye brightener
- Concealer Brushes
- step-by-step lesson



That Gal: really does brighten your face! Doesn't do much under the makeup but it does work, totally worth it.

Boi-ing concealer: Works ok. Not the best! I've had better concealers that actually cover up my little acne scars and such.

Erase Paste: It has a creamy consistency and you only need a tiny dab, which makes it last longer. It really does brighten up my under-eye circles.

Lemon Aid: LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! My eyes sometimes look "hungover" tired, even tho. I am never hungover. This product "wakes" them right up! probably the most effective product out of the whole set, and my favorite by far!

Eye Bright: don't really notice a difference with or without it. I've found that my eyes looks better with a bit of sheer cream eyeshadow instead.

OVERALL REVIEW: Definitely worth buying if you want to sample some awesome BENEFIT Products! For myself, I'd probably just invest in the full-size versions of erase paste and lemon aid.

No comments:

Post a Comment