Saturday, May 15, 2010

L.A.M.B Worthington bag in Acid Houndstooth print XoXo

I just died and went to heaven...at least I feel like I have! I went to THE GROVE yesterday in West Hollywood, and scored the most AWESOME handbag at Nordstroms.
I've always been a HUGE fan of Gwen Stefani's "wicked style", and when I saw this Acid Houndstooth print on this Worthington style bag, I HAD TO HAVE IT!
Something in me snapped and I keep thinking, "You will get that purse!" I told myself that for the past month... and every time I went to Nordstroms I tried it on, walked around with it, and drooled all over it. I wanted it so bad, but I've been saving for a new car.
We'll just when I thought it was over for my purse and I, my boss calls me up with the best news ever!
"Have you been a good girl this week?" She asks teasingly.
"Always!" I laugh, "Except this morning when I had to check a lady at Starbucks, but she was cursing in front of a toddler!"
"Oh, we'll that's not your fault," she said agreeably, "Well I have an errand I need you to do for me!"
"Of course, what is it," I asked. Me being a personal assistant to her I was used to doing random errands.
"I want you to go into Nordstroms and pick out a new LAMB bag for yourself on me!" She said, "Just charge it since you are on my account."
"WAIT?! ARE YOU SERIOUS??!!!" I shouted," OMG!!!!! No way, no way!!"
As soon as I hung up, I rushed down Sunset trying to weave in and out of traffic. I literally parked and ran into Nordstroms and my smile was HUGE! Not only was I getting a new purse, but I didn't have to pay for it.
I walked over to the L.A.M.B section, picked up my new Worthington bag, and almost passed out! OK, I'm joking, but the drama queen did unleash a bit that day!!
Truly the BEST gift ever!!
Honestly, you can never go wrong with a L.A.M.B bag....find your own happiness and get one for yourself!!

XoXo FranQueen

No comments:

Post a Comment