Tuesday, September 8, 2009

kandee Johnson: makeup Godess!!


I was surfing around on YouTube one night....trying to get some tips for defining my eyebrows. I know, I know I'm always having issues with my eyebrows!!! Anyway...stumbled upon one of thee best channels ever!!! (in my opinion anyway, which matters the most lol)
Her name is Kandee Johnson, and she is one AWESOME makeup artist!!! Her videos and very helpful and fun and what she can do with a makeup brush is absolutely FABULOUS!! I couldn't help but sit there and watch every video she made and pick up all of these new tips and awesome tricks (which I am using now, BTW)
I really really like her style because she is very down to earth and gives you an example of a cheaper product to use that would work just as well. I think that's really important to those who cannot afford great makeup but still want to look A LIST!! There is no shallowness, snobbishness, or prissiness with her....Which is why I like her! She is THE BEST at what she does but does not act like it!!
She is def. a makeup artist to learn from and look up too!
She actually has her own blog which you can view at kandeethemakeupartist.blogspot.com
Her channel on YouTube is http://www.youtube.com/user/kandeejohnson?feature=chclk
or her new KANDEE SHOW channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/thekandeejohnsonshow

Check her out for yourself and become a FAN just like I am!!! You will be glad you did!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment